book a meeting room
need to find on-campus space for your next graduate student group meeting?
consider booking one of the rooms available through the school of graduate studies. reservations can be requested up to 4 weeks prior to your meeting date. faculty and administrators are also welcome to request space for graduate student-related activities.
we currently have three spaces at the school of graduate studies (63/65 st. george street) and
one space available at grad room (66 harbord street). additional spaces will soon be added, so please check back again for updates!
room 109, 63 st. george street
room 111, 63 st. george st.
room 101, 65 st. george street
room 101, 65 st. george street is currently undergoing renovations and is not unavailable for meetings. we look forward to providing you with a new and more flexible meeting space in 2020.
how to book space at 63/65 st. george street
- consult the calendar associated with each room to see if your preferred date is available. please note that rooms can be booked monday to friday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm up to 4 weeks in advance.
- select “make a booking request” and submit details of your meeting/event.
- within 3 business days of your online submission, we will approve your request and send a confirmation of your booked space or contact you to discuss other available options. all bookings will be confirmed or declined by email.
- please note that an emergency re-scheduling of a final oral examination may result in a modification to your booking.
- if you have questions, please send an email to kelly crawford or call 416.978.5986.